Terms & Conditions for Deal Pages UK
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the Company website www.dealpages.co.uk (the “Company Site”) and your relationship with Voucher Pages Limited (the “Company”, “we” or “us”). Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law. By accessing or using this website, it will be deemed that you have accepted these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the Company Site. If you have any questions on the Terms and Conditions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Advertiser" means the business or their authorised representative that has entered into an agreement with The Company in relation to the inclusion of advertising content and vouchers.
- “Merchant" means a third party seller of goods and services for which a voucher or offer can be redeemed. They have agreed to accept presentation of the Voucher as full or part payment for the obligation to provide the Voucher Products.
- "Users" means users of the website including, where appropriate, Advertisers.
- "Payment Details" means the electronic payment details validly entered by you on the Website upon purchase of a product or service from Voucher Pages Limited. This service is currently not active.
- "Purchase" means the purchase on the website from Voucher Pages Limited in accordance with these Terms And Conditions. This service is currently not active.
- "Promotional Voucher" means a voucher advertised on dealpages.co.uk by a merchant, which entitles the user to redeem specified benefits/special offer when making a purchase from a specified merchant. The Company accept no responsibility for the content or validity of any voucher advertised.
Use of the Company Site:
- The Company Site and the Directory are provided to you for your personal use subject to these Terms and Conditions. By using the Company Site you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You may not use the website for any commercial purpose including but not limited to supplying another service; or to obtain information which you either incorporate into your service or product; or to enhance your service or product or your business in any way such as the creation of potential customer lists.
- You shall not assign, dispose of, sub-licence or otherwise transfer this right.
- You acknowledge that the reproduction, copying, downloading, storage, recording, broadcasting, re-transmission and distribution of the information contained on www.dealpages.co.uk or any part thereof is not permitted and further that this information is not to be made available on a network. The Company reserves the right to suspend, modify or withdraw www.dealpages.co.uk, or any part thereof, at any time.
- You acknowledge that you may not access www.dealpages.co.uk by any means, or in any sequence, other than those provided by The Company as part of its normal user interface. It is your responsibility to ensure that it is lawful for you to access www.dealpages.co.uk and to ensure that these Terms and Conditions are brought to the attention of anyone who may read any information contained on the website.
- Any commercial use requires a separate and specific agreement with The Company.
- You may not use the Company Site for any of the following purposes, and you will be responsible for our losses and costs resulting from your breach of this clause :
- disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material or otherwise breaching any laws;
- transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, or otherwise breaches any applicable laws, regulations or code of practice;
- interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Company Site; or
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Amendments to Terms and Conditions:
- We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time for legal or regulatory reasons or to allow the proper operation of the Company Site. Any changes will be notified to you via the Company Site. The changes will apply to the use of the Company Site after we have given notice. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms and Conditions you should not continue to use the Company Site. If you continue to use the Company Site after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Company Site indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms and Conditions.
- The content of the Company Site is protected by copyright, trademarks, database right and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content for your own personal non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Company Site without written permission from the Company.
- The Company’s, as well as advertisers, logos and trademarks are the property of their owners and you may only use the trademarks and logos featured on the website for the sole purpose of displaying the website on your computer screen or printing out the website on your printer.
Content, Third Party Websites, Availability of the Company Site, Warranties, Liability and Indemnity:
- We try to ensure that the information and content contained on www.dealpages.co.uk is as accurate as possible. The Company makes no representations, conditions or warranties of any kind what so ever, expressed or implied, in relation to the accuracy, completeness, legality, quality or suitability of the information or content contained on www.dealpages.co.uk.
- All information relating to an individual business or advertiser including but not limited to business trading name, service description, addresses, locations, contact details, images, logo and voucher offerings providers are provided by the business. It is the sole responsibility of the business in question to ensure that all information is correct and accurate, and that this information can be published.
- Some content on this website has not been created by The Company. We provide tools for advertisers and users to submit content and hence cannot be held responsible for the integrity of any content found on the website. The Company cannot confirm that the statements made by or attributed to a party are accurate.
- As a convenience to customers, the Company Site includes links to other web sites or material which are beyond its control. The Company is not responsible for content on any sites for which links are provided. The Company does not under any circumstances endorse or approve the content of such third party websites.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law neither The Company nor its officers, directors employees or agents assume any responsibility or liability for, nor shall any of them be liable for, any loss or damage whether direct, indirect, special, consequential or otherwise, caused by any advertising or use of or arising from or in connection with the www.dealpages.co.uk (including without limitation any loss or damage caused or arising from incorrect or omitted contact details, incorrect or omitted wording or content of advertisements). Errors or omissions will be corrected when possible, if reported in writing to The Company.
- Use of www.dealpages.co.uk is at your own risk. The inclusion of an advertisement for, or content referring to, goods or services on www.dealpages.co.uk does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation of any kind in respect of those goods or services by The Company, its officers, directors, employees or agents. The Company, its officers, directors, employees or agents do not make and you do not receive any representation, warranty or condition either express or implied, statutory or otherwise with respect to any goods, services, information or advice received through or advertised on www.dealpages.co.uk (including without limitation any representation, warranty or condition as to the quality or fitness for purpose of the goods or services of any person advertising in the directory, or that such person has the necessary skill to provide or render any goods or services advertised or that they will provide or render such goods or services with due skill, care and diligence).
- Due to the nature of the Internet, The Company gives no warranty or commitment that use of www.dealpages.co.uk will be free from delays, interruptions or errors. The Company shall not in any event be responsible to the Customer/Advertiser or any third party for loss of profits, revenue or goodwill of any indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential losses or damages arising as a result of your use of or access to the Company Site or any faults, interruptions or delays in connection with the Company Site, or any transaction made in connection with the Company Site or in reliance on the information contained therein.
- Your access to the Company Site may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to restore the service as soon as we reasonably can.
- Advertisers are responsible for ensuring all content within their advert is lawful and complies with local advertising standards.
10. By providing content for promotion on the website, advertisers automatically agree to be bound by Deal Pages Advertising Terms & Conditions (available on request for an advertiser) governing all content, payment, cancellation and advertising rules.
11. By providing content for promotion on the website, it is agreed that The Company may use all relevant content for the purposes of promotion. This also extends to providing content to third party websites, and any other means or platform where The Company wished to promote the website.
12. By providing content for promotion on the website, it is agreed the The Company may create web pages with content relating to your business and contact details. When promotion ends, vouchers will be marked as expired, once written confirmation is received to remove vouchers and any outstanding invoices have been paid in full. Web pages containing content and expired vouchers relating to a business will be marked as expired and removed from the Category Search Results but will not be removed from the internet.
Ratings and Reviews:
- Businesses displayed on www.dealpages.co.uk are subject to receive ratings and reviews from users.
- The Company is not liable for any user content that causes any loss or damage.
- The website is not moderated. We will not be responsible as author, editor or publisher of any ratings and reviews submitted to the website and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage whatsoever and howsoever arising from the use of the website by any person.
- We reserve the right to promptly remove, or to disable access to, any rating and reviews which we deem to be potentially defamatory of any person, unlawful or in violation of any third party rights or any rights of The Company. If you believe that any rating and reviews is defamatory, please contact The Company.
- The user agrees that under no circumstance will they use the ‘Ratings & Reviews’ section for illegal or improper purposes. The user agrees to respect all (intellectual property) rights both of The Company and third parties; to respect the privacy rights of third parties (and therefore to refrain from mentoring personal data regarding third parties); not to infringe national or international laws; not to provide information that is illegal, damaging, racist, obscene, sexist or contrary to public order or public decency or is reprehensible for any other reason; and not to advertise or post any publicity.
- To make a rating and review you must register some details with the website by completing the fields within the ratings and review section of an advertisement. Ratings and reviews may contain information relating to a user including user name and/or email address on the website.
- Users can leave multiple ratings on as many different advertisers’ ads as they wish.
- A rating and review must be: accurate (factually based on user’s experience); genuine (where it states user’s opinions) and relevant.
- A rating and review may not: be defamatory of any person; be illegal, damaging, obscene, offensive, hateful, malicious inflammatory or contrary to public order or public decency or be reprehensible for any other reason; promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; infringe national or international law; disclose the name, address, telephone, mobile or fax number, e-mail address or any other personal data in respect of any individual; infringe on the privacy rights of third parties (and therefore to refrain from mentoring personal data regarding third parties); infringe any copyright, database right, trade mark or any other intellectual property right of The Company or any third parties; breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; contain any advertising or publicity or promote any services or web links to other sites; be in contempt of court; be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person; impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; give the impression that the Rating and reviews emanates from The Company if this is not the case; advocate, promote, and incite any third party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act; contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism.
10. By submitting a Rating and reviews to the website, you agree to grant The Company a non-exclusive licence to use that Rating and Review. The Company will own the copyright in your Rating and Reviews. The Company will have the right to freely use, edit, alter, reproduce, publish and/or distribute the material contained in your Rating and Reviews. This licence will be free of charge, perpetual and capable of sub-licence. The Company may exercise all copyright and publicity rights in the material contained in your Rating and reviews in all jurisdictions, to their full extent and for the full period for which any such rights exist in that material. Users must ensure that your Rating and reviews does not infringe any copyright, database right, trade mark or any other intellectual property right of any other person or of The Company. By submitting your Rating and reviews to the website, you are warranting that you have the right to grant The Company the non-exclusive copyright licence described above. If you are not in a position to grant such a licence to The Company, please do not submit the Rating and reviews to the website.
12. Part of the Company Site may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that all material submitted for inclusion on the Company Site complies with relevant laws and codes including those set down by the Advertising Standards Authority in UK. We will not be responsible to you for any error or inaccuracy in advertising and sponsorship material.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts. This will not prevent the Company from pursuing any claims in respect of a breach of these Terms and Conditions or otherwise in any other jurisdiction in the world. Any users of the Company Site who access the Site from jurisdictions outside of United Kingdom are responsible for ensuring that they comply with any applicable local laws.
- We make no promise that materials on the Company Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside United Kingdom, and accessing the Company Site from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access this site from locations outside United Kingdom, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
The Service: Promotional Vouchers:
- "Promotional Voucher" means a voucher advertised on dealpages.co.uk by a merchant, which entitles the user to redeem specified benefits or special offers when making a purchase from a specified merchant. The Company accept no responsibility for the content or validity of any voucher advertised.
- All Promotional Vouchers are promotional vouchers for special offers from a merchant/advertiser’s business and are subject to any terms, restrictions and conditions associated with the respective voucher by the merchant/advertiser.
- All Promotional Vouchers shall contain a redemption period on the face of the Voucher and/or on the Website at the time of the promotion. During this time the customer can redeem the Voucher for the Voucher Products.
- The Company accept no responsibility for the content or validity of any voucher advertised.
- All voucher offers are subject to change without notice or updating www.dealpages.co.uk.
- Any disputes that arise regarding the redemption of a promotional voucher is solely between the merchant/advertiser and the individual user.
Redemption of the Promotional Vouchers:
- Upon Activation, Promotional Vouchers; shall be redeemable by you from the Merchant for the specified Voucher Products during the redemption period specified on the Voucher.
- The Merchant shall honour its obligation to provide Voucher Products upon the presentation of the Voucher by you, other than in the event of fraud or where that redemption would breach Applicable Laws.
- The restrictions, if any, in relation to the combination of redemption of the Voucher with any other promotions, vouchers, third party certificates, coupons or other conditions shall be at the discretion of the Merchant.
- Where your Promotional Voucher has reached or is past the redemption period set out at the time of the promotion, it shall be deemed to have expired. Expired Vouchers will not be honoured by the Merchant nor will you have any recourse to The Company for the value of the promotional voucher.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these Terms and Conditions to another business where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- If you breach these Terms and Conditions and the Company chooses to ignore this, the Company will still be entitled to use its rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach the Terms and Conditions.
- The Company shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms and Conditions caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- The Company Site is owned and operated by Voucher Pages Limited, having its registered office at 5 Seaview Park, Shankill, Co. Dublin, Ireland.
- If you have any queries please contact email@example.com.
Company Registration No. 507635
Last update: March 2015